Everything you need to create

an online school and teach online

Teaching online has never been easier

Create engaging multimedia courses from anywhere, in a matter of minutes

Create Beautiful Courses

Upload anything you want. Literally anything goes: video, image, text, presentations and PDF files.

No Coding Required

We look after the technology so you can spent time less time doing tech support, and more time sharing your knowledge and earning the rewards.

Anytime, Anywhere

Your course website is fully responsive so learners can resume where they left off on their mobile, tablet, laptop or any device.

Track Progress

Keep track of how your learners are getting on and send them targeted message based on the stage they’ve reached.

Conversion Pixels Support

Get insights and improve the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns, including support for Google Adwords, Facebook and retargeting campaigns.

Teach anyone from anywhere

Connect with learners around the world over live video in your own virtual classroom

Teach Your Way

Teach one-to-one lessons tailored to the learner’s needs or teach a group of learners of the same level interactively, over live video. Combine live sessions with your online course or just build school of live classes.

Automate Your Scheduling

Sync your schedule with your Google calendar to automatically display your availability to teach and avoid emailing back and forth. 

No Setup Required

No clunky software to download. All you need is laptop, webcam and internet to start teaching live sessions directly in your browser window.

Built-in Virtual Classroom

A powerful and easy-to-use virtual classroom that you can join at the click of a link, with lightning fast video, audio, instant messaging and screenshare. 

Live Video Replay

You only retain 30% of what you learn in class - with our replay feature you can help your learners access the other 70%. Your Help your learners grasp and practice key concepts even after the lesson is over. 

Own your marketing

Engage your audience and grow your business.

Launch ready site

Start selling your online courses and live classes immediately with a beautiful online school website that you can customise or integrate with your existing site.

Your own domain

Use your own free domain at yourschool.hownow.com, host under your own domain name, or link to a subdomain.

Coupons and promotions

Design promotions to grow your audience and increase sales, by creating percentage or money-based discounts with custom expiry dates.

Accept International payments

Charge a one-time fee or a subscription, and take payments from around the world with the safest and most customer-friendly checkout using Stripe or PayPal.

Create Affiliate Programs

Reward others for sharing your course with customised commission rates and track their results with the built-in affiliate marketing feature.

Conversion Pixels Support

Get insights and improve the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns, including support for Google Adwords, Facebook and retargeting campaigns.

Manage Your School

Everything about your online school in one place with your extended team here for you at anytime.

Multiple Instructor Support

Build a big online school with authors collaborating on online courses, and multiple teachers offering live classes.

Secure Website

Your site will SSL-enabled, keeping your learner’s information and payment details safe, with reliable and secure cloud hosting and payment gateways.

24/7 Support

We work around the clock to fix issues as they arise and make sure your online school stays open. You also have all the information you need at your fingertips with guides, video and support forums.

Get Instant Insights

Track learner engagement, course sales, live classes booked and much more in your dashboard. Export reports at anytime to analyse.

Instant Upgrades

All platform updates are automatic, so you always have access to the latest features and updates.

Don’t just take our word for it

HowNow is the easiest platform i've ever used to teach online...hands down! Great customer service and a very friendly team to work with.

- Sarah C, Yoga Teacher

A beautiful platform with great user experience that has helped us grow our language school beyond border.

- Mark T, Language School

Being able to quickly train staff is key at our business and HowNow has helped us deliver training at scale efficiently.

- Sylvain D, Law Firm

HowNow is a brilliantly designed platform that has enabled us to teach live classes around the world and easily track progress.

- Emmanuel L, Tuition Centre

Join hundreds of teachers turning their passion into profit.